Friday, September 29, 2023

I tried to do a thing

 Hey guys!

Today I recorded a Friday Night Fun, but when I went to edit it a few minutes ago I realised that it was wildly out of sync. It wasn't a great recording. I'm not mentally or physically feeling 100% and it really shows. Normally I can ramble and have done so in the past on Minecraft Seedscribers, but I would have big gaps of time where I would say nothing because I couldn't mentally ramble and play the game at the same time. Now that might be normal for me, but I don't know anymore. 

Not only was the recording out of sync, and by that I mean the footage was out of sync. At least I think it was anyway. The audio might have been out of sync too, but it sounds right. Sometimes in Dawn of War 2 it messes up over the loading screens. My computer has also struggled sometimes with framerate when I'm playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 and listening to podcasts on YouTube. So yeah. I had a go, but it was bad. I guess I just wanted to point it out somewhere. I was going to do a community post on the Mabeanie Games channel, but I feel like that sort of thing is like a Twitter feed where it can just disappear. Here on the blog I know that you can go way back and find stuff from 10 years ago with no issue.

That's all that I have to say for now.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment