Sunday, August 14, 2022

Attending Supercars events and doing videos on them

Hey guys,

I attended the OTR Supersprint at The Bend Motorsport Park on the 31st of July. I decided to film a bunch of it to show off and talk about the experience. I want to make this a regular thing, and will attend the VALO Adelaide 500 in December as well. 

The video comes out tomorrow, so maybe I will slap it here tomorrow as well. 

I made a bunch of different thumbnails before settling on one that maybe best represents what the video is like.





The first one may look more appealing, but it's far closer to the car than I ever got, so I didn't want to misrepresent the video. The final one was a modification of the third one. Obviously it was important to show a Supercar, the track, and an honest view of the event. As a fan you never get that close to the cars when they're on track and moving. The word "Attending" was a thought of what the series might be called, but I thought that it was unnecessary when you can see that the image isn't a professional shot. I added "The Bend" because the logo for the event was small and hard to read from a distance. It also sets a good template for the Adelaide 500 and hopefully other events that I will probably have to fly to.

I had fun making the video, and I'm sure that there's a lot to improve on for the next one.

See Ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment